- Forearm should be vertical.
- Elbow down pointing to the ground.
- Elbow and forearm aligned in sight line to the target.
- Grip holding the dart with a comfortable yet firm grasp.
- Aim and focus direct vision at the target.
- Use peripheral vision to make sure the arm is set properly.
- Pull back, flex the fingers and hands as trained and then flow forward to the release point.
- Let loose the dart and make sure you always follow through, always.
- Once the follow through is completed you lower the hand for the next dart while your direct vision is on that target until the dart sinks into the board.
- Then make any adjustments, i.e., new target; new position on the oche if needed and then repeat the process till all three darts are in the board.
|Click for larger view, see originals at darts501 by clicking|
the link in the last paragraph above.